Download mod Titan Standard Containers v1.0 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Titan Standard Containers - Standard containers are used for the shipment of goods by ship and train. To load pallets with the autoload, the containers must be coupled to the Tipping Container Trailer Pack mod, as they must be at a specific height from the ground.
For unloading you can use the Lizard Cranes SMV 4531 TC5, but you have to turn the container as much as you can, otherwise the machine will detect you and say that there is no space. Both the autoload and the door openings are designed to work coupled to the Tipping Container Trailer Pack, the Lizard Cranes SMV 4531 TC5 is not designed for that, this machine is nothing more than to move them from one side to another or load them on the trailers.
- Category: Tools / Miscellaneous
- Autoload for pallets (Real capacity and unreal capacity)
- Easy to stack one on top of the other, leave one on top of the other and it will automatically stack correctly (do not stack containers of different lengths).
- Compatible with DLC Platinum Expansion loaders.
- Sticker configuration: Titan (Manufacturer), 15 container shipping companies, Lizard, Farming Simulator 22, and without stickers.
- Rear doors and side doors.
- Color configurations: Main color, decals and reflective log holders.
- 64 colors available for all color configurations (metallic, matte and chrome).
- To switch between loading and unloading position, simply open or close any of the doors (rear or side).
- The ideal trailer for the Autoload to work properly is the Tipping Container Trailer Pack (shown in the pictures).
- The Autoload also works if the container is not on the trailer (on the ground).
- All types of pallets can be loaded.
Tested on game version v1.10.x
- first release
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.