Eastern North Carolina USA Map v18.104.22.168 for FS22
Description about «Eastern North Carolina USA Map v22.214.171.124 for FS22»:
Eastern North Carolina - the map was created from actual satellite photos of the area. The fields, trees, and houses are as close to where they are in real life as I could make but of course I added productions and in-game sellpoints that do not actually exist there for gameplay.
Features Eastern North Carolina:
- Growth map has been updated for the region's weather.
- Most of the production areas available have been added to the map.
- There is a wide selection of starting equipment to get you started.
- The production areas have been edited to both hold more pallets in the spawners and the production pallets have higher capacities.
- There are 47 different fields all with field missions (2 grass mowing) ranging from the smallest field of 0.188 hectares (0.465 acres) to the largest of 15.092 hectares (37.29 acres).
- Land prices have been calculated from the average land cost of the real life area.
- All land areas are purchasable separatly. The land where there are houses is more expensive than un-developed land as it would be in real life.
- All of the houses on the map are sellable to make way for larger fields if you so desire.
- The main farm area has a multi-fruit storage silo with a capacity of 1,000,000 liters and will hold everything in the "bulk" category.
- Grapes were added to the "bulk" category so they can be carried in any in-game or modded trailer that carries items in the "bulk" category.
- A workshop area is also on the main farm and is owned by the player. (new farmer mode only)
- Added the ability to shred logs into woodchips at the sawmill as an additional production.
- Includes cow, sheep, pig, and chicken areas that need to be purchased to use.
Tested on game version 1.11.x
Reason: Mod Updated to v126.96.36.199
- Fixed the issue that the BGA was not able to be bought and silage was not able to be sold.
- Increased the yields for Clover and Alfalfa.
- Fixed the issue that the liquid manure purchase point triggers would not recognize trailers to be filled.
- Edited and rearranged changelogs to be easier to reference.
Download #2 | Download #3
Changes in v188.8.131.52:
- Fixed the issue that the roads and railroad had no collisions and tires would "sink" through the road surface.
Changes in v184.108.40.206:
- Fixed missing function description for the compost bunker silo.
- Fixed the issue that the door for the chicken fence rotated incorrectly when opened/closed.
- Added pig food as a by-product to additional productions.
- Productions no longer produce pig food bins, pig food is now dispenced from silos at the productions that create it in bulk.
- Added bale support for the Göweil Pack DLC.
- Various visual improvements.
- Adjusted the daylight environmental brightness.
- Download the mod «Eastern North Carolina USA Map v220.127.116.11 for FS22»
- Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2022 > mods" folder
- Start the game, activate the mod
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
Share / Download mod «Eastern North Carolina USA Map v18.104.22.168 for FS22»
Download #1 Download #2 Download #3