Download mod Rosendal Map v1.0 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Rosendal - is a map based on the real life area where I live in West-Norway. The norwegian terrain is very interesting and challenging. You got the fjord on one side, mountains on the other and small farms with grassland in the middle. This means you need powerful vehicles to work the land, and small machines that fit the roads. Some parts of the map are less steep, almost flat, and more open - so you can go big if you want to. Compared to the 2km x 2km basegame maps, the playable area size is around 60 percent + 15 percent fjord.
Features Rosendal Map:
- A main road, smaller public roads and farm tracks.
- Fjord and rivers where you can fill your water tankers.
- Several farms with animal pastures, silos and workshops.
- 55 plots of land. The whole map is plot 1 and is not buyable.
- 84 fields with missions - both arable and grass.
- 4 forestry plots and some other plots include forests.
- More than 10 sellpoints that take different products.
- Train which can be used for selling pigfood crops.
- Several placeable production points and a placeable area.
- A BGA and bunker silos.
- Sawmill area with waterpond.
- 100 collectible cheese wedges around the map.
- 4 viewtowers located in some good spots.
Tested on game version 1.9.x