Download mod Hickory Valley Map v2.1 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Hickory Valley - a new map added for farmers players with 7 fields. Fields 1 and 2 are 105+ acres, Fields 3 thru 6 are 18+ acres, Field 7 is 14+ acres.
Features Hickory Valley:
- 8 salepoints
- 6 production points
- 3 lime stations
- Chicken, Cow, Horse, Pig, and Sheep Pens
- Large Greenhouse
- Large Bee Hive with pallet spawner
- Water Station
- Animal Dealer has bale salepoint
- Traffic and parked cars, pedestrians
- 19 Windmills you own in new farmer mode
- AI splines are installed but dont always wanna work, they are lazy at times
- 100 Collectibles
- Start from scratch and all placeables are gone
- New Farmer Mode has huge lot of starting equipent
Changes in v2.1:
- Fixed Issue with Göweil Pack new bale types not working.
Tested on game version 1.8.x
Changes in v2.0:
- Newly altered landscape;
- Added two new crops: alfalfa and black beans;
- Twelve new types of materials, including soy straw, compost and ten other materials;
- New productions include Steel, Aspalt, Stone Crusher and some others;
- The train runs on the outside of the map, fully usable, BGA has a train-only load trigger, also the train has a point of sale and a sale of bales at the animal dealer;
- Field 7 removed, field 1 reduced;
- Pig, cow, sheep pens edited for the map and cover a lot of land and with a capacity of 1000;
- Chickens roam freely around the farm and can hold 500, the horse pen has been edited for the map and can hold 100;
- Soy with a new texture and growing in rows;
- Corn, Potato and Sugar Beet, as well as new textures from Taylor Farms;
- New sheds and new bale wrap from Taylor Farms;
- Added the ability to make straw from corn, sunflowers and canola;
- Pedestrians removed, traffic reworked;
- Added placeable sawmill.
Changes in v184.108.40.206:
- Removed Boarder
- Removed Windmills from outside map
- Added Sell All Point
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.