Download mod Gnadenthal Map v1.3 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Gnadenthal - is located in Manitoba, Canada. The map is based off the real town of Gnadenthal and the fields around it, but quite a bit of things were changed to improve gameplay.
- Over 100 realistically sized fields.
- Contracts on all the fields.
- Three farms.
- Nearly 50 houses with individual farmlands and sleeping points.
- Two rivers, in which you can refill your trailers with water.
- 100 Collectibles.
- 4 Production sites.
- Refill points for seeds, solid and liquid fertilizer, lime, herbicide and salt.
Changes in v1.3:
- All sellpoints now accept modded fillTypes.
- Expanded the AI drive paths.
- Fixed the double grain elevator in the farm north of the vehicle shop.
- Fixed textures flickering inside the vehicle shop.
- Fixed invisible trees between F14,17 and F15,18.
Tested on game version 1.8.x
Changes in v1.2:
- Added more roads around the fields.
- Added some missing grass around the map.
- Added placeable farmhouses with sleeping and wardrobe triggers.
- Added placeable decorations.
- Updated the mod icon.
- Fixed some houses facing the wrong way.
- Fixed the invisible shed near the animal dealer.
- Fixed Blumengart exports not accepting cotton and woodchip bales.
- Removed four fields, previously marked as F40,41,42,43 due to contracts giving too big rewards for their size.
Changes in v1.1:
- Added 100 collectibles.
- Added 4 production sites. (Flour mill, Oil mill, Bakery and Dairy).
- Added the option to sell houses, they also now have a wardrobe trigger.
- Added refill points for seed, liquid and solid fertilizer, lime, herbicide and salt.
- Added the stone crusher.
- Added a sellpoint for potatoes and sugar beets, you can no longer sell them in the Blumengart Grain sellpoint.
- Added another farm north of the shop.
- Added Methane and Electricity recharge points.
- Fixed the 31% fertilizer bug, which also made some contracts fail.
- Fixed the invisible trees near F53.
- Fixed the plowed texture on a ready to harvest field 51.
- Fixed grass going through some of the preplaced sheds.
- A new save game is required.
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.