Download mod Midwest Horizon Map v188.8.131.52 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Midwest Horizon - was originally released for Farming Simulator 19 by Txzar Mapping, and instantly became a hit in the North American Farming Simulator community, the map is based on New Bremen, Ohio, and offers great opportunities for building your own farm of any scale. For Farming Simulator 22 I opted to change as little as possible on the conversion to preserve the style of gameplay that was this map’s claim to fame. With 127 fields, and numerous static farmyards, your options are endless, so buy a pickup truck and go exploring to find your new home on Midwest Horizon!
Features Midwest Horizon:
- converted from FS19 to FS22;
- Based off Midwest Ohio.
- 127+ fields of various sizes.
- Two gain sell locations.
- Egg, Cotton, Wool, Milk sell location.
- Animal sell/buy location.
- Multi Terrain Angles.
- Several Farm locations.
- Wood sell location.
- Various locations with standing water.
- No in map animals, placeable must be used.
Changes in v184.108.40.206:
- Fixed Wheat/Barley stubble destruction
- Added 30" soybeans
Tested on game version 1.6.x