Download mod Easy Development Controls v1.3 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Easy Development - is designed as a testing tool for modders, mappers and content creators. It can also assist with gameplay setups or however you wish to play the game. It includes some features available already through the game console commands but now easily accessible and also the addition of many new features. Most features support use in Multiplayer and permission levels of some commands can also be adjusted. This now also includes existing console commands that previously only worked for the host.
Features Easy Development Controls:
- Teleport: Quickly move yourself or vehicles around the map by selecting a location on the map, by field number or x/z coordinates.
- Flip Vehicles: Allows a user to easily correct upright rotation of a vehicle.
- Super Strength: Increases a players carrying capacity and pickup range.
- Hud Visibility: Shows and hides the whole hud, you can also activate a key binding for faster access.
- Show Bale Locations: This will display all farm owned bales on the map.
- Show Pallet Locations: This will display all farm owned pallets on the map.
- Advance Growth: Advances all crops to the next growth stage.
Changes in v1.3:
- Fixed conflicts with patch 1.8
- General Page: Added 'Reload Store Item' feature allowing mod and map creators to reload all store items including vehicle configurations without exiting the game.
- General Page: It is now possible to reduce the time scale to 0 when 'Extra Time Scales' is active.
- Objects Page: Added colour selection for bale wrap.
- Objects Page: Moved 'Show Bale Locations' and 'Show Pallet Locations' to top right of page to make room for new buttons.
- Objects Page: Added new pallet category 'Big bags' allowing base game big bags to be spawned.
- Objects Page: Added new pallet category 'Mods and DLCs' that will contain any fill type pallets correctly added by mods or DLC packs.
- Objects Page: Horse Food and Chicken Food pallets will now be spawned when selected in category 'Farm products' instead of Wheat and Oat box pallets.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix for mod vehicles using modified or incomplete specs.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix for vehicles using Motorized specialisation with no consumable fill types.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix where condition values (Dirt, Wear and Damage) would not be applied to connected vehicles when greater than two.
- Vehicle Page: Bug fix where error was shown when accessing page with a Forage Harvester.
- Placeables Page: Fixed error displayed by some productions when using the 'Production List' feature due to missing teleport node.
- Environment Page: Bug fix where incorrect month would be set when using 'Set Time' feature when days per season was greater than 1 in some situations.
Changes in v1.1:
- Fixed a bug when loading a save game with 'Easy Development Controls' active was not possible if time was stopped when saving.
- Fixed a bug that stopped 'Production States' from being changed via the 'Placeables' screen after using the 'Reload' feature.
- Corrected 'foot' measurement being incorrectly displayed when value was > 1 for log lengths (Fahrenheit game setting users only).
- Removed Cotton pallet from spawn list due to incompatibility.
- Show Bale Locations is now compatible with balers and bale loaders using base game specialisations
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
- Added 'defaultUserSettings.xml', default user settings will be loaded from this file in multiplayer and when starting a new single player game.
XML file will be created on load at: '/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/modSettings/FS22_EasyDevControls'.
- Czech (cz) translations added.
- French (fr) translations added.
- Russian (ru) translations added.
- Polish / Polski (pl) translations added.
- Brazilian Portuguese (br) translations added.
Download #2 | Download #3
Tested on game version 1.8.x
Simple steps to install FS22 Mods:
- Download the mod «Easy Development Controls v1.3 for FS22»
- Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2022 > mods" folder
- Start the game, activate the mod
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages.
External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.