Download mod Precision Farming DLC v184.108.40.206 By GIANTS Software for FS22 | Farming Simulator 19 game.
Precision Farming DLC - a new package released for free by Giants Software for farmers players. Make your virtual farm eco-friendlier and more sustainable: The Precision Farming Free DLC introduces new gameplay mechanics based on real smart farming technology. That includes four different soil types and soil sampling, economic analysis and an environmental score for your farm. Crop sensors and various mechanics for dynamic yield improvement and crop care help you to save seeds, lime, fertilizer, herbicide, fuel and, in the end, money. All while reducing the environmental impact of your operation. The John Deere R732i PowrSpray, the ISARIA Scout, and the ISARIA PRO Active extend your repertoire of agricultural tools to run a sustainable farm.
Features Precision Farming DLC:
- You will be able to optimize their yield by taking soil samples to identify four different soil types with individual requirements;
- You need to take pH values and nitrogen content in the soil into account;
- Dynamic application rates based on soil properties allow saving resources like fertilizer, fuel, maintenance cost and more, saving money while operating more environmentally-friendly;
- A variety of features based on real smart farming technology helps you to make your virtual farm eco-friendlier and more sustainable;
- Crop sensors and various mechanics for dynamic yield improvement and crop care help you to save seeds, lime, fertilizer, herbicide, fuel and, in the end, money;
Changes in v220.127.116.11:
- added seed rate and crop sensor support for custom mod fruit types (see included PrepareModMaps.pdf for more details).
Tested on game version 1.8.x
Changes in v1.0.2:
- fixed issues with visual effects on sprayers without spot spraying
- no more crop sensor night warning while ai is active
- fixed issues with nitrogen map while selling fields
- fixed sowing machine usage and liquid fertilizer price in economical analysis
- fixed turn light on Kotte PTR
- added 24m boom configuration for John Deere R732i sprayer
Changes in v1.0.1:
- mulching and rolling have again a yield impact
- fixed wrong display of expected yield
- oilseed radish now increases nitrogen by 25kg/ha
- influence of single fields to the total environmental score is now depending on the field size
- fixed issues while no fields have been owned yet
- fixed invisible doors on the shed
- fixed environmental score with soybeans
- fixed nitrogen requirements of grass
- sprayers with spot spraying equipped will now only spray fertilizer on spots were needed
- while starting to use PF on old savegames the fertilized state of the field is translated into more initial nitrogen
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.