Download SimpleIC (Simple Interactive Control) v0.9.1 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Simple Interactive Control (IC) - the popular Mod from FS19 is back, converted and reworked by the original Author. The well known SimpleIC, easy interactive Control, Mod is back! With the first Release in FS22 something has changed in a big way! There are now different modes of interacting with the TriggerPoints, those modes can be set in the Ingame-Settins-Menu of FS under "SimpleIC". You can not only chose how the triggerPoints are displayed (always, never, only when hovered) you can also change whether you want to click on the triggerPoints or active them by hovering over them. The hover-timer Method is mainly made for hands-free use with Headtracking. All the additional features like Attacher-Control are deactivated for the first FS22 version, only animations and the implement-balls are active for now. I will add the other features back in at a later date once the base works without issues.
Features Simple Interactive Control (IC):
- This is a global script, which means that it doesn't have to be added to each Mod seperately, no additional modDesc.xml changes
- Obviously the vehicle-xml and i3d still has to be edited, the script can't magically seperate doors and add trigger-points. But as soon as the needed lines are added, IC will be active as long as you have this mod active.
- this also means that people who don't like IC don't have to remove it all vehicle-mods, just not activate this mod.
- this also means that there's only one IC version and not 50 different ones that get into conflict with each other
- updates to IC are global and useable in all mods.
Changes in v0.9.1:
- Settings are saved and can be changed without being admin by jason0611;
- addition of disableWhenSimpleICIsActive in movingTools (see examples.xml);
- fixed cz translation wrongly added as en.
Tested on game version v1.8.x