Download mod Maypole Fam Map v1.5 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Maypole Fam - this map is a fictional Irish map that features many farms with a mixture of animals. There are 127 courts of all shapes and sizes, plenty of grass and arable fields to keep you busy as well as trees to cut down for forestry players or anyone looking to make a quick buck. Due to the number of animal enclosures built into the map, you will need the mod to increase the maximum number of animals allowed.
Features Maypole Fam:
- 7 farms;
- 128 fields of different shapes and sizes;
- A lot of grass;
- All necessary productions;
- Requires a mod to increase the possible number of animals: Animal Husbandries Possible.
Changes in v1.5:
- New productions = Diesel, Dough, Doughnuts, Pancakes, Pasteurized Milk, Sandwiches, Soybean Soybean Oil, Soybean Milk, Waffles, Yeast, Yoghurt and more
- New textures for the following crops = Wheat, Barley, Cotton, Grass, Meadow Grass, Maize, Potato, Sunflower
- Farm building, barns etc are all there regardless of game difficulty, however to remove them they now cost you money.
- Solid Fertilizer tank will now allow you to buy Solid fertilizer and Lime and both can be stored together.
- Liquid Fertilizer tank will now allow you to buy Liquid fertilizer and Herbicide and both can be stored together.
- Seed/Mineral Feed tank will now allow you to buy both and stored together.
- Production modification = Bread requires Dough, Yeast and Sunflower Oil.
- Production modification = Cake requires the normal stuff however Pasteurized Milk replaces Milk
- Production modification = Milk is now processed into Pasteurized Milk and is used in some productions that Milk was normally used in.
- Production modification = Sugar Mill now gives a by production of Yeast.
- Sawmill is now a building you can delete after purchasing it allowing you to use the land for other reasons.
- BGA will now give an output of Methane which can be set to store, sell or distribute.
- BGA also now has Sugarbeet, Potato's and Straw as inputs which will produce Methane, Electric charge and Digestate however Straw will not produce Digestate.
- Production Diesel requires Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Water and Methane which can then be used for on your farm or sold.
- Silo's are no longer multifruit, they will now only accept the following. Wheat, Barley, Canola, Maize, Sorghum, Oat's, Sunflower, Potato, Sugarbeet, Sugarbeet Cut and Sugarcane, before updating the map make sure no other fruit types are present in your silos.
- BGA can now be removed after purchased, same with the Sawmill
- Sell points updated to work with all fill types added from the Premium DLC
Tested on game version v1.13.x
Changes in v1.4:Download #2
- Some farmyard sheds replaced to make way for new bale storage shed.
- All farmlands setup so on medium and hard difficulties all sheds etc do not spawn.
- Some old farmland fixes
- Animal spawner xml file removed to help improve FPS and also stop those lag spikes the animals cause when been spawned.
- Tall Floodlights at the store made sellable (requires a new game as they won't be there in current save)
- Cuttable flood light at one of the farms that caused the game to crash when cut now fixed.
- Dylan.C - Eire Agri Modding Irish License plates added.
- Combines, header, header trailer, cultivator and seeder added to starting fleet.
- Light added at the lake, if cut the water plane and boat are removed allowing for the land to be used for something else.
- Sell points updated to take DLC items
Changes in v1.3:
- Animal pens food capacities updated to be MaizePlus
- Alien Jim's right hand drive traffic.
Download #2 | Download #3
Changes in v1.2:
- Fixed Karma18 position
- Fixed manure clamps clipping into feeding robots
- Fixed silage clamps.
- Minor terrain fixes
- Fixed floating tree's also moved some tree's to improve visibility in both 1st and 3rd person views.
- Disturbed Simulations UK growth calander implemented
- Added a flood light to all houses, if cut will remove said house and all items around it.
- All land within the playable area now purchasable.
- Large animal pen with increased capacities for animals, milk, slurry and food added to the build menu.
- 11 sheds added to in game build menu.
- stone wall and hedge added to in game build menu
- Some xml files updated to use functions introduced in the 1.5 patch such as storage bins having the ability to jump to them.
- Added ability to cut a light at the garage to remove all deco tree's (oak, birch etc) leaving only forestry tree's to cut down.
- Added the ability to cut a light at the garage to remove all field based hedges if you wish rather than cut each section away (hedges around pastures will not be removed but can be cut away if the land is owned).
- Some tree's replaced with more common Irish tree's such as elm and all spruce tree's replaced with Pine tree's.
- Placeables area added for you to purchase and use as you see fit.
- Post inside hedges made collideable this will stop the post dropping through the map after been cut away (hedges can still be driven through but will stop bales, pallets and logs from passing through them).
- 5 new fields added as well as multiple fields sizes extended.
- Production points storage capacities increased for both input and output produces
- PDA updated which improves dirt road visibility.
Changes in v1.1:
- Manure heaps now fixed made purchaseable with land
- Floating tree at lake now fixed
- Some terrain modification
- Precision Farming Ready
Simple steps to install FS22 Mods:
- Download the mod «Maypole Fam Map v1.5 for FS22»
- Copy the mod in ,,My Computer> My Documents> My Games> Farming Simulator 2022 > mods" folder
- Start the game, activate the mod