Download Manual Attach Script Mod v2.3 By Wopster for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Manual Attach - this mod enforces you to attach/detach tools and trailers manually. The mod disables attaching and detaching from inside the vehicle (exceptions are mentioned above). Like the mod title already suggests it’s not possible anymore to do the quick switches between implements.. get out that vehicle for real this time!
- When attaching an implement the script forces the implement to stay at it's lowered state.
- There are some exceptions made for frontloaders, skidsteers, shovels, telehandlers, combines and hooklift implements. You're still able to attach and detach those implements without having to leave your vehicle.
- Note: The connection hoses and power take off still require to be attached manually for those implements.*
- In order to detach, the implement needs to be lowered first! Also make sure that the power take off and connection hoses are detached before detaching the implement.
Attach/Detach power take off:
- Hit Z in order to attach/detach the power take off.
Attach/Detach connection hoses:
- Hold Z (for a short amount of time) in order to attach/detach the connection hoses.
Tested on game version v1.12.x
- Added xml attribute to force auto or manual attach on attacher joints
- Fixed attach/detach interaction when AI is active
- Fixed issue with target vehicle not supporting all connection hose types
Changes in v2.2.1:
- Fixed blocking of lights, brakes etc when we don't have support for the hose type on the attacher vehicle
- Fixed hose state on initial update
- Added check if target vehicles supports any of the hose types, if not we allow all functions
Changes in v2.2:
- Added separate hose type check to only disable the functions per type
- Added support for custom hoses
- Multiple bug fixes
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.