Seasons Mod - With this modification in the game will appear full-fledged winter, spring, summer and autumn. Here is a new update added from Realismus Modding for farmers players.
Features Seasons Mod:
- The Season mod fundamentally changes the game in Farming Simulator, introducing seasons and changing all aspects of the game process, such as weather, growth, economy, maintenance of vehicles and animals in accordance with new requirements.
- The seasons in part 19 have become even more exciting and beautiful, thanks to new visual effects and sounds that are most accurately integrated into the game and gameplay.
- Experience the trials and tribulations of a true farmer, worrying if you will plant all your crops on time until the weather is too cold or too dry for them to germinate, and if you finish harvesting before rainy autumn days when crops can fall from due to excessive moisture.
- Beautiful visual effects appropriate to the seasons, such as the emergence of life in spring, the richness of the color of autumn and leafless trees on a cold winter day, when you clean snow or engage in forestry, will help you immerse yourself in this new environment.
- Take care of managing your herds with new breeds of cattle, pigs, sheep and chickens or taking care of horses for a steady income.
Changes in v1.2:
- Added American Spanish translation.
- Fix for some rotting bales when they should not rot.
- Performance improvements.
Tested on game version 1.5.x