Courseplay - is a modification for Farming Simulator 19. It allows you to have many different vehicles driving around autonomously and automatically, have them do field work, unload combines, drive fruit to selling points, fill a bunker or a trailer with a shovel, level and compact silage and much more...
The CoursePlay Mod script allows you to create routes and tasks for various types of equipment in the game, and then complete them. This means that by creating a route for your tractor, or, for example, a truck, it will independently perform the specified work without your further participation. As you can understand, this is much more interesting and, moreover, more functional than standard wage workers in FS 2019.
Changes in v6.5:
- Countless fixes for SP and MP.
- Enabled debug channels for non-developer version.
- Mode9 course simplified, now only needs a wait point at the unload position.
- For more details, check GitHub or website.
- Ropa Maus5 now works in Mode9 (Start, drive a bit forwards and stop).
- Food mixer now works in Mode9.
- Mode10 now change its work mode based on the attached tool.
- Shields can now be attached at the front (also for vehicle with turned cabin).
- Shield and shovel work width is now calculated automatically and better visual when change the value.
- Search radius in Mode10 is now visible when changing the value.
- Mode2 can now be used with AD.
- Some Mode2 tweaks.
- Better pocket handling for combines.
- Follow chopper through turn is now better and faster.
- Tool position can now be saved in Mode8, for combine and sugarcane trailer.
- Sugarcane trailer can now be used to overload in Mode3.
- Course generator settings are now saved in the vehicles.xml.
- Fuel save improved.
- Modified the SiloDriver to drive back less to prevent pushing chaff out of bunker by @MddMBorg.
- Fixed HelperLimit by @tn4799.
- Display full vehicle name by @KITT3000.
Tested on game version v1.7.x