Download mod CoursePlay Mod v6.5 for FS19 | Farming Simulator 19 game.
- is a modification for Farming Simulator 19. It allows you to have many different vehicles driving around autonomously and automatically, have them do field work, unload combines, drive fruit to selling points, fill a bunker or a trailer with a shovel, level and compact silage and much more...
script allows you to create routes and tasks for various types of equipment in the game, and then complete them. This means that by creating a route for your tractor, or, for example, a truck, it will independently perform the specified work without your further participation. As you can understand, this is much more interesting and, moreover, more functional than standard wage workers in FS 2019.
Changes in v184.108.40.206:
- fixes Mode9 (and others) cause Memory Overflow when workWidth is 0
- fixes Mode 10, Bunker Silo filling/compacting | Shield Working Width loading of saved workwidth
- fixes Issue with John Deere 50G Crawler Compact ExcavatorDownload #1Changes in v220.127.116.11:
- Moved all the old cp.workwidth to the Work width setting.
- Moved cp.laneNumber to the multi tools setting.
- Created a field edge path setting instead of cp.fieldEdge.
- Removed old cp.laneOffset
- Small MP toolOffsetX fix.
- Fixes custom fields in MP.
- Small work width fixs for mods.
- Enables automatic work width calculation for shovels.Download #1Changes in v18.104.22.168:
- Fixed mission fields in MP when a new player joins;
- Improved some settings in MP.Download #1Changes in v22.214.171.124:
- fixes mode4 refillmessage with vehicles that have another fillVolume;
- fixed limited helper limit;
- fixed an Issue for multitool course when use pathfinder in turns;
- fixed offset course for multitool;
- fix Stephan-S/FS19_AutoDrive#2086
- fixed HUD Version Number;
- removed debuglines from HUD;
- add sugar cane trailers for mode3 (overloading);
- improoved pocket handling (drive back before drive to unload course);
- display full vehicle name.Download #1Changes in v126.96.36.199:
- Small global company fix, where the production overlay automatically opens while loading.
- Added DriverModeSetting
- Adds more available helpers than 10
- Drive unload now improvementsDownload #1Changes in v188.8.131.52:
- 2 LoadUnloadOffset settings
- 2 CombineOffset settings (old combineOffset and tipperOffset)
- WaitTime setting
- Wait time fixes
- Added visible search radius on change mode 10
- Diff fuel save improvements
- partly fixes Wilson trailer
- added MixerWagonAIDriver (mode 9/ shovel mode)
- possible MP fixesDownload #1 Download #2Changes in v6.03.00061:
- fixes div. cruise control speed
- fixes hud speed display in mph
- should fix f1 menu refresh after open/close hud action event
- fixes beacon lights mode 1Download #1Changes in v6.03.00059:
- Created an area between Combine and fruit with high penalty, so we try to not get a path there;
- Increase the the distance to the target, where we don't swerve for our Combine. (20 -> 75)
- To prevent crashing into a working Combine, an increased distance to the fruit by 1 should help. (3 -> 4)
- For Mode2, we don't generate a reverse course with trailers anyway. For Trucks, it can cause some unwanted conflict course with our Combine. To prevent that, we don't generate a reverse course at all. (an increased turnradius is needed too, tested with 20m) #7169
- The driver now drives along a Course in the silo. #6640 #6949 #7161 #7167
- Improves the detection of the silo end.
- Fixed a bug where course changes wasn't saved correctlyChanges in v6.03.00056:
- Bale unload at triggers fixed
- Made the Anderson round balers work
- Baler offset is now configurable in VehicleConfigurations.xml
(see baleCollectorOffset description)Changes in v6.03.00053:
- fixed Mode 6 re-enabled for Kuhn Discolander;
- MapHotspot improvements;
- moved setting to global settings;
- simplified setting;
- improved start/stop CP multiplayer code;
- Fixes a click to switch bug;
- Fixed AD compatibility;
- Action event rework;
- fixes MP bug, when autodrive starts a CP driver.Changes in v6.03.00052:
- fixed bale collector checks for obstacles ahead before starting the pathfinding
- fixed reverse after pathfinding fails twice if we are on the field edge
- skip bales loaded by someone else (more than one collector can work on the same field)
- add a buffer to the bale size when calculating the target, so the pathfinder does not detect a collision at the target bale
- vehicle and trailer overlap box positioning for the collision detection fixed, they were off to the back, causing false alarms.
- removed obsolete overlap rectangle check with other vehicles, that was a brain fart, there is no need to do that, the overlapBox does that anyway.
- trailer overlap box is now correctly rotated around the hitch, resulting in better obstacle avoidance with trailerDownload #1Changes in v6.03.00051:
– Bale collector/wrapper pathfinder improvement:
Back up a bit and retry if we can't find a path to the next bale. This is helpful in cases were there is an obstacle right in front of the tractor, like another bale or a tree close to the field edge.
– Safety check closes
– Collision box fix:
Introduced ignoreCollisionBoxesWhenFolded vehicle config parameter. To ignore too wide collision boxes for configured vehicles (like the Rubicon 9000) when unfolded. This means that these vehicles are only protected by the proximity sensor when folded.
– Some MP related fixes:
fix (harmless) error on server when joining. In the CombineAIDriver constructor, when opening the combine's
pipe to find it's length, make sure setPipeState() does not send the open/close event to the server.
refactored the PathfinderUtil to not check the turning radius of every single vehicle only the one we are looking for a path for. also, check for the AttacherJoints spec before using the rotation limits to calculate the turning radius, this should avoid any issues during turn radius calculation.
– Re-enable foldables for mode 6:
Implements with spec_foldable were generally enabled for Mode 6 before the valid mode setup refactoring, that somehow got lost, re-enabling it now.Changes in v6.03.00049:
- This release include fixes for all problems we were able to findChanges in v6.03.00044:
- Bale Collector: skip invalid bales
- Some bales seem to have a node ID of 0, attempt to skip them when scanning the field.Changes in v6.03.00041:
- Mode 1 with overloader swerve fix
- Stop at end setting fix (Never set or reset stop at end automatically)
- Also fixed a minor pathfinder bug when generating an alignment course starting in reverse, made sure the first waypoint really is always in reverse.
- Two-side headland fixed
- Editor delete to start fix
- Fixed some MP debug output and Editor delete all WP to start for SP and MPChanges in v6.03.00038:
- Bale unload fixes
- Check bale height when unloading bales to find the spot to unload.Changes in v6.03.00033:
- Plow and weather fixes
- combines lower header after the rain stops,
- Reintroduced manual working width configuration.
- Can now be configured in XML, fixed SPSL9 working width,
- Added back that we need a mouse cursor, but now we can use any cursor and not only CP.Changes in v6.03.00029:
- Fixes #6724, when checking nearby vehicles, only check ones which are enterable.
- Fixes #4955 #6646 AD courses have no speed set, handle that in the course editor.
- increased recursion limit for headland calculation, this should fix issues when starting the inner vehicle in a multitool configuration where the course begins close to a corner.Changes in v6.03.00024:
- Bridge and proximity sensor fixes
- Goal node elevation fixed (#6665)
- Proximity sensor directly on the back of the combine/chopper allowing for the unloader to get closer.Changes in v6.03.00022:
- fix all hybrid A* pathfinder failing
- fix reset fill level after making pocketChanges in v6.03.00021:
- Course generator and turn fixes
- No extra headland circle (#6605)
- Fixed the calculation of the headland/middle transition.
- If the center mode is lands, there is still a small chance that an almost full circle connecting track will be added if the starting point is very close to the start/end of the first working row of the lands pattern.Changes in v6.03.00013:
- Return to fieldwork after self unload also fixed.