The Ford LTL9000 is a heavy 6x4 road hauler. It is pretty good on trails, also pretty good on roads. In 1976 Ford added the LTL-9000, a truck marketed toward cross-country truck drivers.
Features Truck FORD LTL 9000:
- Power engine: 375 h/p
- Max. speed: 120 km/h
- choice of color, wheels and configuration
- dashboard animation
- the model has own interior
- the model has own wheels
- the model has own sound
- Working lights
- The dust from the wheels
- Traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable
- detailed model
- animated parts
Configurations for FORD LTL 9000:
- Platform: with or without a ramp. With automatic download.
- Tipper: with or without salt spreader
- Tractor unit: the chassis is short, long or longer.
- Wheels: 3 different wheels, 4 brands.
- Axis: no, single or double, right-click up.
- The tractor saddle is adjusted using the right mouse button.
- 7 different wings.
- 4 exhaust pipes. - 4 racks per cab.
- 7 bumpers, including blade mount.
- 6 different colors for different details.
- Additional “side parts”, fuel tanks, tool boxes, etc.
Tested on game version 1.4.x